We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the team, who will help us put the development in order.
What you will work on:
- Automation and Integration: You will work to automate various parts of software development and deployment. We implement CI/CD processes using tools like GitLab, etc. and in this way enable regular testing and deployment of new software versions.
- Development: You will collaborate in the development of software solutions that help us fight against DDoS attacks every day.
- Configuration Management: You will use configuration management tools such as Ansible to centrally manage and configure your infrastructure.
- Containerization: Work with container platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes or Nomad.
- Monitoring and Logging: Monitor application performance and availability using monitoring and logging tools such as Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) and more.
- Security: Ensure infrastructure and application security, implement secure procedures and policies, and monitor potential security risks.
- Team Support: Collaborate with development and operations teams, provide support and share know-how.
- And sometimes you help out with other ad-hoc tasks.
What you will need for this:
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of a programming language (Go, Python, C, etc.)
- Knowledge of a scripting language (such as Bash)
- Orientation in cluster technologies
- Diligence and an active approach to assigned tasks
- Desire to learn and try new things
- Mental flexibility - we are a small company and our tasks are very diverse
- Communicative English - sometimes it happens that you will communicate with foreign partners
What benefits will we add to you:
- Equipment on which you will work well - MacBook Air and iPhone, even for private purposes
- A Multisport card for you and another for your partner or junior
- Equipped kitchen with coffee, tea and sweets to go with it
- Christmas and birthday present
- Dog/cat-friendly office
- 30 days off (20 vacation days, Christmas leave, 5 sick-days)
What else can you look forward to:
- Flexible working hours and Home Office to a reasonable extent
- Informal environment and nice offices - no open space, because you need peace to work
- Colleagues from whom you will learn rigorous things every day; and they from you
- Teambuildings and company events
- Canteen in the building
"Friendly working environment", "motivating evaluation" and similar phrases will not be found here, that is the baseline for us. But what we rely on is independence and ownership - the revolution in technology will not happen on its own.