We are currently looking for a WAF Engineer to join the team, who will help us protect web applications and servers from bad guys and various types of cyber threats.
What you will work on:
- WAF Design and Configuration: Design and configure WAF solutions for web applications to be effective in blocking security threats.
- Presales: You will work with our salespeople to present the product to customers.
- Traffic monitoring and analysis: Monitor web application traffic, analyze data, and then identify suspicious or potentially dangerous activity. This includes monitoring various protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, TLS and more.
- Attack detection and prevention: As a WAF engineer, you will monitor and analyze various types of attacks, such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting (XSS), attacks using web application vulnerabilities, etc. You will set up rules and filters to successfully block or limit attacks .
- Incident Response: A quick and effective response is required when a successful attack or incident is detected. You will ensure that attacks are mitigated with minimal damage.
- Communication with customers: You will respond to the requirements of existing customers and adjust product configurations according to them.
- And sometimes you help out with other ad-hoc tasks.
What you will need for this:
- Knowledge of ways to misuse a web application - knowledge of concepts such as XSS, SQL injection, session hijacking, etc.
- Diligence and an active approach to assigned tasks
- Ability to work in a team
- Interest in learning new things
- Mental flexibility - we are a small company and our tasks are very diverse
- Communicative English - sometimes it happens that you will communicate with foreign partners
What benefits will we add to you:
- Equipment on which you will work well - MacBook Air and iPhone, even for private purposes
- A Multisport card for you and another for your partner or junior
- Equipped kitchen with coffee, tea and sweets to go with it
- Christmas and birthday present
- Dog/cat-friendly office
- 30 days off (20 vacation days, Christmas leave, 5 sick-days)
What else can you look forward to:
- Flexible working hours and Home Office to a reasonable extent
- Informal environment and nice offices - no open space, because you need peace to work
- Colleagues from whom you will learn rigorous things every day; and they from you
- Teambuildings and company events
- Canteen in the building
"Friendly working environment", "motivating evaluation" and similar phrases will not be found here, that is the baseline for us. But what we rely on is independence and ownership - the revolution in technology will not happen on its own.